India’s first homegrown lock, Nav-tal, began to be made in 1897 by only 12 workmen in Bombay. Since then, Godrej has become synonymous with the padlock.With an aim to getter bigger and better in the new millennia, the brand added another first-ever creation to the rich innovative portfolio of Godrej Locking Solutions and Systems (GLSS) – Nav-tal NXT. The journey of the evolved Nav-tal took a whole year to complete from design to finish. Nav-tal NXT is easy to operate and extremely corrosion resistant. It is also 5 times more durable than standards require. Its ergonomic design makes it so easy to use that during a demo at the launch, potential users were actually blindfolded before operating it. They were seen smoothly maneuvering the key to swiftly unlock it.
- Double locking and hardened shackle: This means that Nav-tal NXT offers 2X (twice) the protection as compared to any other padlock.
- Superior grade brass: The coating of Nav-tal NXT is high in luster and tarnish resistant.
- Ergonomic and ferrule-less design: unlocking this padlock blindfolded is actually possible thanks to the comfortable grip
- Long shank and large key head: The long round handle on the padlock and the big key head allows for minimal effort in operation
- Nickel-plated keys: Nav-tal NXT includes 4 keys that are rust resistant for life
- For any queries please contact Customer Service Number – 18002094543 (Toll Free)
- Warranty: 1 Year warranty from the date of invoice